The 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty Policy applies to watches only.
What is covered under the 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty?
- If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of the Original Grain Warranty Dept.
- Our 1-year warranty covers the watch hands, dial, date box, watch movement, and battery.
What is NOT covered under the 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty?
- Damage to the crystal, bezels/case, watch strap/links or bracelets
- Damage resulting from lack of care, accidents, improper handling or normal wear and tear such as scratches, scuffs, and cracks.
- Water damage unless marked water-proof
- Any watch or bracelet that was not originally purchased from an authorized Original Grain retailer
- Close-Out sale items or discontinued watches
- Theft or lost packages
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
Bracelets are covered by a 6-month Warranty Policy. In the event that your bracelet unravels or busts within 6 months of receiving it, we will replace it for just the cost of shipping.
If you need to start a Warranty Claim for your watch or bracelet, please reach out to Customer Support by clicking HERE.